Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Lack of Reviews

As you may see, I have not done any game reviews recently. This is simply because there has been no recent game releases that have interested me. However, releasing soon is Mafia II, and going by the first game and the various previews I have seen sprawled across the internet, it should be a good game and a good experience. Also being released soon is the new Prince of Persia game, The Forgotten Sands. I personally haven't been a huge fan of the Prince of Persia games, but I may pick this one up. Finally there is Alan Wake, after a 5 year wait it is finally arriving, and it looks interesting to say the least. However in the mean time I may review one of the games I already own, although it may be quite an old one so feel free to avoid it. Also I have not been reviewing games because I have been participating in the Halo:Reach Beta. It certainly has been a fun and exciting experience, and in my opinion, much more fun than the Halo 3 multiplayer and the graphics have been stepped up too. See you around or on xbox live.

No comments:

Post a Comment