Hello.
My first rant is on annoying neighbours. As you may or may not know, I live in a neighbourhood where being white is a ethnic minority. In other words, its mostly pacific island or Maori people. And as stereotype dictates, they enjoy listening to R&B/Hip Hop. Now dont get me wrong, I'm not a huge fan of that genre of music, but if you listen to it, I wont hold it against you (I'm more of a rock/metal fan). Unless of course you are like my neighbours and like to play that music as loud as humanly possible so the bass pulses so much that you could use it as a alternative to a defibulator until 3 o'clock in the fucking morning, every goddamn day. Yes I am usually up quite late but even I have my limits. Usually the only people who are up at that time of day are people who have so much alcohol in their system they cant tell their ass from their elbow, let alone the time. The rest of us are actually trying to sleep. Whether you have nothing better to do than to play loud (shit) music all night isnt my problem. Headphones were invented for a reason, jackass.
Now, Mr D_V Trooper,
ReplyDeleteIt is possible to call noise control at any hour of the day, this includes noon, to deal with this problem. Next time, take action rather than be a pom about it.
Also, perhaps changing the body text colour to an off-white will prevent the words from crawling all over the screen for those of us using a very crisp display. (I can't reed that shit if the words keep moving, colour change plz)